Lazer Lamps Triple-R 1000 Standard LED Fernscheinwerfer, schwarz - Hohe Reichweite - mit Gelbe Blinklicht
Lazer Lamps Triple-R 1000 Standard LED Fernscheinwerfer, weiss - Hohe Reichweite - mit Gelbe Blinklicht
• Our biggest unit in the updated T-range, the new T28 Evolution measures 46” in length and the performance more than matches its imposing size. With an unequalled all-round distribution of light, both in respect of long-range visibility combined with an incredible left/right spread, the T28 sets a new standard in off-road lighting that needs to be seen to be believed. When not in use, the lamp is no less eye-catching, with contemporary styling ensuring the lamp’s design enhances the appearance of your vehicle.
• Upgraded high-density 11W LEDs which are carefully selected for their high ‘bin’ rating, are the driving force behind the T28’s enviable performance – 1 lux is achieved at 735m. Advanced electronic design, combined with sophisticated thermal management systems, and ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised reflectors, harness the light output into a ‘Drive’ beam pattern optimised for lower speed applications where the priority is for good all-round visibility, albeit still with enviable distance illumination. The colour temperature of the LEDs at 5000 kelvin has also been specifically selected to maximise sharpness and definition, while proven to reduce eye-strain associated with some higher (blue-white) colour temperatures.
• Performance aside, the T28 Evolution is built to last. With a 5 year warranty as standard, and a lifetime guarantee on the ‘unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens, which is coated with a hardcoat lacquer to protect against any scratches, the lamp is capable of withstanding the harshest environments. An IP69K rating certifies the lamp will not be subjected to moisture or dust ingress, with additional counter-measures to ensure the unit remains fully contained even in the most extreme of temperatures and humidity. The full aluminium housing gives the lamp its strength and rigidity, while an e-coat pre-treatment provides automotive quality corrosion resistance. Dynamic drive modulation optimises light output considering the thermal conditions of the lamp (preserving the longevity of the LEDs).
• With a seamless, low profile design, the new T Evolution range is now not only easier to install, but is more resistant to dirt, snow and ice accumulations, and the contemporary styling is guaranteed to complement and enhance the appearance of modern vehicles.
• x1 T28 Evolution LED Spotlight
• x3 Centre Mount (1114k)
• x1 Side Bracket Kit (1118k)
• x1 Single-Lamp Wiring Kit with Switch (8216-12V-SW)
• x1 Wiring and Installation Instructions
|LED Life||50,000 hours|
|HIGH BEAM FUNCTION|
|Total Luminous Flux||28952 Lm|
|Number of High Output LEDs||28|
|Power Consumption||278 Watts|
|Current Draw (at 14.4V)||19.3 Amps|
|Start-up Time *||100 ms|
|High Beam||Not certified|
|0.25 lx Line||1470 metres|
|0.5 lx Line||1039 metres|
|1 lx Line||735 metres|
|3 lx Line||424 metres|
|Horizontal||28 degree spread|
|Vertical||24 degree spread|
|* 'Start-up time' is the delay between the lamp receiving voltage, and light being emitted. Different Lazer lamps have different start-up times, depending on their electrical architecture, so we recommend that if you are buying two different types of Lazer lamp, for mounting on to the same vehicle, that you ensure you pick products with matching start-up time (either 5ms or 100ms, depending on the product). Please check the lamps technical section on each product page to be sure you are purchasing lights with the same start-up time for the best performance.|