• The Triple-R light bar range brings motorsport and world rally performance to the off-road market. Compared with the equivalent 'drive' optic (T16) product, the Triple-R 16 delivers 5x the peak intensity to deliver a mid-long range LED solution which will transform night-time and low-light off-road driving and recreation.
• Tuned for a spot beam pattern, while still achieving a decent spread of light in the mid-long range, the Triple-R 16 comprises 16 high power LEDs producing 16,400 lumens at only 180 watts. The light delivers 1 lux at a distance of 900m, which at a mere 2.46kg, and 30” in length, it’s phenomenal levels of illumination for a product of its size. Through the use of the Triple-R Reeded Lens system, the beam pattern can be easily tailored to provide additional spread when, or if, required.
• Comprising our unique vacuum metallised hooded reflector system (with 100% light utilisation), a CAE optimised heatsink, and electronic thermal management system, the light output from the Triple-R 16 is optimised at all times. Furthermore, the rear-facing orientation of the LEDs reduces ‘scatter’ and enhances lighting performance in environments where fog or dust is prevalent.
• As with all Lazer products, we design our products in-house utilising the latest and most advanced component technologies to maximise performance and reliability. The unique styling of the Triple-R range alongside a fully aluminium enclosure, gore-tex breather membrane, and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens cover, means the Triple-R 16 will look good in even the toughest of environments.
• The light comes supplied with vehicle wiring kit and both side brackets and sliding centre mounts, to ensure maximum flexibility and ease of vehicle fitment. For off-road driving the Triple-R 16 offers versatility and performance which is difficult to beat.
• x1 Triple-R 16 Standard LED Lamp
• x2 Centre Mount (1114k)
• x1 Side Bracket Kit (1118k)
• x1 Single-Lamp Wiring Kit with Switch (8216-12V-SW)
• x1 Wiring and Installation Instructions
|LED Life||50,000 hours|
|HIGH BEAM FUNCTION|
|Total Luminous Flux||16400 Lm|
|Number of High Output LEDs||16|
|Power Consumption||180 Watts|
|Current Draw (at 14.4V)||12.5 Amps|
|High Beam||Not certified|
|0.25 lx Line||1796 metres|
|0.5 lx Line||1270 metres|
|1 lx Line||898 metres|
|3 lx Line||519 metres|
|Horizontal||18 degree spread|
|Vertical||21 degree spread|