• The Utility-80 (Gen2) is a heavy-duty work light upgraded in 2018 that represents the very best lighting performance through greater intensity and improved spread of light, compared to all other work light solutions of a comparable size and power consumption. Only through advanced material and electronic design has it been possible to harness the light output of 4x20W LEDs in a compact unit to deliver a consistently high level of light output more akin to much larger more expensive products.
• Continued advances in, and adoption of the latest, and best, LED technology means the Utility Series stands apart from other work light solutions. 80W of LED power delivers 8,820 raw lumens which is harnessed through ultra-reflective, vacuum-metallised optics designed and engineered using the most sophisticated CAD design and light simulation software available. The result – more light distributed over a bigger area; the 50 Lux line, defined in HSE guidelines as the minimum effective illumination for working outdoors at night, is achieved at 19m, and with a spread of 13m (mounted at 3m with 20 degree down angle). Furthermore the LEDs have been carefully selected for their colour temperature, proven to maximise definition while reducing fatigue and strain that can come from using higher colour ranges.
• The consistently high level of light output is maintained through an innovative CAE optimised 'Matrix' cooling system; the increased surface area ensures heat generated during operation of the lamp is more efficiently dissipated away from the unit. This process allows the light output to be maximised for longer, simultaneously the Electronic Thermal Management system optimises light output considering the environmental and thermal conditions of the lamp.
• Lighting performance aside, the Utility Series is a product built to last, and to withstand the harshest of environments. With a comprehensive 5 year warranty, the lamps have been extensively tested to comply with EU regulations in relation to vibration, shock, corrosion resistance, and water ingress, and alongside a super-tough construction, advanced electronic design ensures full EMC protection to CISPR-25 (Class 3) standards.
• Supplied with male/female Deutsch connectors (part no. DT06-2S/DT04-2P), the Utility-80 is available with a choice of ‘Wide’ or ‘Slimline’ mounting bracket, and an ADR approved variant is also available.
• x1 Utility-80 LED Work Lamp
• x1 Mounting Bracket
|LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Colour Temperature||5,000 Kelvin|
|HIGH BEAM FUNCTION|
|Total Luminous Flux||8820 Lm|
|Number of High Output LEDs||4|
|Power Consumption||80 Watts|
|Current Draw (at 14.4V)||5.5 Amps|
|Work Lamp||ECE R10|
|IP Rating||IP67 / IP69K|
|Salt Spray Test||ISO 9227 (250H)|
|EMC Protection||CISPR-25: 2008 (Class 3)|
|Vibration (BS EN 60068)||10 Hz - 2000 Hz, 10 gn|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ... +90°C|
|1 lx Line||79 m|
|5 lx Line||47 m|
|20 lx Line||27 m|
|50 lx Line||19 m*|
|* 50 lx represents HSE guidelines for effective illumination when working outdoors at night.|