• Take no chances with low light and night driving with the Linear-12 Elite, an exceptional auxiliary LED lighting solution that can be mounted as a single lamp fixture or in pairs, for an ECE approved solution that provides superior levels of light output, optimised for everyday road use, where either space is a limiting factor in regards any installation, or the preference is for a sleek, aerodynamic solution to get noticed more at night than during the day.
• The Linear-12 Elite utilises a combination of highly efficient 3W LEDs, the same as used in our 2018 WRC lighting solutions, which together deliver 8,100 lumens, and 1 lux to 400m. Impressive considering the lamp weighs 800grams and has power consumption of just 84W. While this foundation of the Linear Elite’s lighting performance appears good on paper, it is through advances in our material and electronics design, that the Linear Elite really stands apart. In particular, the vacuum-metallised high-reflectivity optics carefully designed and engineered utilising the latest CAD design and light simulation software, that provide for superior light distribution when out on the road, where it really matters. A reduced vertical spread enables more light to be directed to the sides of the road, while the high intensity of the LEDs ensures enviable distance illumination.
• At just 382mm in length and 40mm in height, the Linear-12 Elite is engineered to be easy to fit in tight and confined spaces. The clean design of the Linear range provides for a premium look and feel, that also ensures minimal impact on airflow around any installation. The supplied stainless steel side brackets allow flexibility in the mounting location and position, while stainless steel anti-theft fasteners (included as standard), means the light will stay safe and secure.
• Fully ECE approved for on-road use, the Linear range benefits from a comprehensive 5 year warranty, and a lifetime guarantee on the polycarbonate lens with hardcoat lacquer. Dynamic control modulation, which regulates the light output considering any extreme environmental and thermal conditions of the lamp, helps protect the electronic components from heat damage, and ensures the light performs as well today as it will in many years’ time.
• x1 Linear-12 Elite LED Lamp
• x1 Anti-Theft Side Mount (1127k)
• x1 Wiring and Installation Instructions
HIGH BEAM FUNCTION
Total Luminous Flux
Number of High Output LEDs
Current Draw (at 14.4V)
Start-up Time *
0.25 lx Line
0.5 lx Line
1 lx Line
3 lx Line
42 degree spread
15 degree spread
* 'Start-up time' is the delay between the lamp receiving voltage, and light being emitted. Different Lazer lamps have different start-up times, depending on their electrical architecture, so we recommend that if you are buying two different types of Lazer lamp, for mounting on to the same vehicle, that you ensure you pick products with matching start-up time (either 5ms or 100ms, depending on the product). Please check the lamps technical section on each product page to be sure you are purchasing lights with the same start-up time for the best performance.